Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody in the US know what kind of tank the Petsmarts always have right as you walk in (Or at least all of the ones I've been in). It's a huge tank, I think 150 gallons, and it is wooden, looks great. So, I'm wondering, does anybody know what kind of tank this is?

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fair enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It has a nice oak stand, and oak trim on the top and bottom of the tank. :lol:

·
Banned
750 Posts
Petsmart normally stocks 55 gallons and occassionally you will see 125 gallon tanks. I have seen a few Petsmarts with 100 gallon and 120 gallon tanks. So it will be hard to tell. The only thing I can recommend is just to take measurements.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
it's a 150 gallon tank, about 5 feet long...pretty tall...awesome tank, i have been drooling over it for months now...they have it set up with 2 hydor heaters, a rena xp4, a power head, and lots of roman ruins and grecian columns for decor. oh, and some kind of UG filtration as well...i love it! with all of that stuff in it they have set a package deal of $1100. the tank itself is I believe $450 and the stand is $200. anyways...hope this helps.

bri

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
this is a pic of the one they have setup at my store

the tank is $499 and the stand is $169...i was close..

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
oh...i didnt know thats what you wanted..you should have been more specific i was JUST in there less than an hour ago i could have found out for you. LOL

bri

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
lol...actually...i'm pretty sure it was a top fin....

but dont quote me there mate

·
Registered
707 Posts
I was envisioning a looooong tank, not a tall one....I was at petsmart today and the one I thought you were talking about was by topfin.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
the picture doesnt really show it...but i think its between 4 and 5 feet long...enough for at least 3 people to stand shoulder to shoulder in front of it comfortably

bri

·
Registered
707 Posts
yes, but my petsmart also has a tank thats like 8ft long....its huge!

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
jsm11482 said:
yes, but my petsmart also has a tank thats like 8ft long....its huge!
:shock2: I would take that if I win a fortune.:mrgreen:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts