Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my danes, swee' pea and bentley

bentley has his very own matching chair.

they are both rescues. :)

and my piggies...

porkahontas

arnold ziffel

a video of lilly taken this summer. she got a new pool for her 3rd birthday.

and this is harley, my newest pig. he came all the way from ohio. he was a house pig but his people had to give him up because the city told them they couldn't have a pig in the city. he's a real corker, knows all kinds of tricks, walks on a leash and LOVES to go for rides in the van. he is wearing a coat till he grows a little more fur!

the end!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! my danes are both about 6 years old so they spend a lot of time snoozing. they're great company for me. i work for an attorney and many days, i either have to listen to criminals complain about how unfair life is or i have to sit across the conference table from whiny divorcees. it's a pleasure to come home to my dogs! lol

if you've ever heard that pigs are smarter than dogs, believe it!! i have taught my pigs to sit, shake, spin, beg for treats...they learn almost instantly and they never forget. i'm pretty sure if i put a marshmallow up high enough, they'd learn to climb a tree. :-D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hello;

Those are some fine looking pups are they wet?? I have working great prynees about 140 lbs and OES old English sheep dog 70 lbs .

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rio is crazy stupid sometimes! LoL I don't think I could handle two dogs that size with that lvl of craziness.
rio's still a pup. heck, i had 3 danes in my mobile home for a couple of years before i lost my senior girl. is rio raw fed? my dogs eat a pound of chicken at 6 p.m. and they're in a coma till the next morning!

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
rio's still a pup. heck, i had 3 danes in my mobile home for a couple of years before i lost my senior girl. is rio raw fed? my dogs eat a pound of chicken at 6 p.m. and they're in a coma till the next morning!
Yes he is still puppy that's for sure just a big puppy. We tried raw chicken for a little bit but stopped cause finding a supplier was being a pain to find it in bulk plus we really don't have a big enough freezer for it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i understand the freezer problem. once i tried my dogs on raw and decided for sure this was the way i was gonna go, i picked up a freezer i thought would be big enough. problem now is that it's so full of meat i've stocked up on 'cause it was on sale, i am having to turn away venison and deer ribs from the local hunters. it's killing me! my dogs do back flips for deer meat/ribs. i wish i had room to store enough till next year!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lovely dogs, all are great but like the last picture of white dog. I like dogs too but I have short French bulldog puppies. Meet Gunner, he is a very well structured brindle male with beautiful top line and has a phenomenal head with a cute but fierce face.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts