Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My L001 - now he has some real attitude...

Long fin zebra danio and leopard danio...

Albino Pleco (I have 2)...

L168...

My new guy - Chopper the Common...

One of the "Beach Boys" - harlequin rasboras...

My Tank (has some decor changes since this pic)...

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Nice fishies. Biarsha.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
lovely collection

welcome to fishforum

bri

·
Registered
141 Posts
Biarsha said:
Some really nice pics there B. The one i quoted above is so good. So clear. I know how hard it is to get a shot of the butterfly plecs cause they're so shy let alone a pic of that quality. Cool as !!

·
Registered
620 Posts
You have some awesome pleco's! But so many in that little of a tank. Just something a little something to watch out for in the future! I love your fish though. Your L001 is really big and fat! I really like your L168 its very cool looking IMO...Well keep it up...

Nick

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nick said:
You have some awesome pleco's! But so many in that little of a tank. Just something a little something to watch out for in the future! I love your fish though. Your L001 is really big and fat! I really like your L168 its very cool looking IMO...Well keep it up...

Nick
Luckily they are still babies and have room to move for a while. L001 is growing the fastest and yes he is a little chubby L001 :D
I also have plans in getting another tank up and running also. One of my Albino Plecos will have another home to go to when he is too big.
I love L168 - he is definitely a very nice pleco imo. I also made the poor sales guy at lfs work to get the exact one I wanted :wink:
:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
oh wow! completely stunning!
i am planning to get a L001, they are extremely nice! :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Claude said:
Still love the L168 :thumbsup:

What lighting you have oon that there tank?
Looks to be too little of wattage.
Thanks Claude and Xingumike - I scored real lucky with that shot of L001.

Lighting - I have a great 3 bulb system so I can have 1, 2 or all 3 going and I have taken a lot of the pics at night when only 1 bulb is on. I slowly decrease the lighting at night so they don't go from light into sudden darkness. They start becoming more active when just 1 is on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts