Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
LOVLEY FISH!!!!! :D

I love your plecs.

just to let you know, you have 1 common pleco and 1 gold spot pleco (L001) :D

hope this helps!!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks cam :) i have another lil plec too but hes so busy all the time hard to get pics, hes a lot like the common but hes orange and black?? i have also noticed that the other common(in the pics) has started turning lighter in colour, is that normal????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
lioness501 said:
thanks cam :) i have another lil plec too but hes so busy all the time hard to get pics, hes a lot like the common but hes orange and black?? i have also noticed that the other common(in the pics) has started turning lighter in colour, is that normal????
Does this plec have big fins? if so, it is a sailfin gibbicep.

yes, it is normal, it is just their colouration, Unless you see it behaving abnormally, Then it is stress.

Hope this helps! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
these pictures are loads better you have some good looking fish there!
:D you just need to get a Full Tank shot to add to this :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havent a clue wat sort of goldfish Godfrey is!! hes sooo cool with so much character, wen i upgraded tank i took all his mates out and he was on his own and he became a little sad. so i decided to put him in there and hes lovin the heat!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
'tis a very nice L001, must have been a real wrench taking him back to the shop... if only they stayed small eh!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
xingumike said:
'tis a very nice L001, must have been a real wrench taking him back to the shop... if only they stayed small eh!
His name is beast! Get it right or you know why they call him the beast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
lioness501 said:
hmmmmm u c i didnt take him back yet :(:)
i cant not yet
Dear oh dear why not? what happened to the otos you were exchnaging him for as he is too big for your tank?

mvirata said:
xingumike said:
'tis a very nice L001, must have been a real wrench taking him back to the shop... if only they stayed small eh!
His name is beast! Get it right or you know why they call him the beast.
Is that so? wait any longer and he wont be called beast he will be called stunted.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top