Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be okay/good idea to get like a group of people for different topics and start like a "magazine" for bettas? For example like
Person 1-Product Reviews/Ratings
Person 2-Betta Facts
Person 3-Cool New Betta Products
etc.
Could this be done?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
If you mean a print and mail one, that is just too big of a time and financial commitment for the forum to endorse.

Aokashi did run one on-forum for a while, but I'm not sure, interest seemed to have died down after two issues. Most of the members that contributed have gone inactive. Here it is:
http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/betta-chat/betta-fish-biweekly-issue-2-a-116087/

I wonder if you could talk to her about it, she will probably see this actually.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hey there she is!
This was great!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Wow that is Beautiful Aokashi!! I've never seen that before. Seriously!!, I have not... didn't know it existed.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I almost forgot about that too, it was fun but only a few members wanted to work on it and it was difficult to get all the work that needed to be done in on time so it could be put together and then some members backed out because they didnt have time to do their part in putting it all together sadly enough.

Its a fun idea tigerhappy26 but a lot of work so seriously I am not sure it would be worth the time it takes to do this unless you really find some dedicated members to help you take on such a task.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts