Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have some rainbow platies that, thanks to a lost translations at LiveAquaria, that I have been raising from since they were babies. Pa died awhile ago and Ma is still alive and well. Right now I have two tanks, a 10g with babies still growing and a 20g that has a few that aren't too far away from becoming fully grown, and I want to find them new homes before I get stuck with a third generation. Right now I asked around and all I get is a no from people I know because they don't have a fish tank, period. Right now I'm thinking of posting a few flyers at a few places, one being at a local college, and a few place. What I want to now is what is the best website to post fish for sale that would focus more as local as possible? While somebody suggested eBay, but I feel a little safer if I can get people to come by and pick up the fish themselves, plus it would cost more then the fish to have them delivered. One place I can think of is Craigslist, but I'm not sure what other options there are.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We'll see, although right now my best source is the Aquaculture department at the college I went to. They're the ones got the fish tanks that was donated by Walmart. While I don't think they have the equipment for the air, they are willing to help out by asking around to see if anybody has a fish tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.