·
Registered
9,426 Posts
you know i sort of did that when we visited Florida on vacation,
i thought wall mart was heaven:oops: anyhoooo,i went into the fish/pet section
and.... and...... and OMG you sell fish tanks in there !!!!! I WANT TO EMIGRATE
:squint:anyone want to adopt me:mrgreen:
anyway...with my head in the clouds....i bought a few bits...including
mini heaters..."how handy said i to myself,for if i set up a little tank for some Bettas"
well missy smartie pants....the have the wrong plug socket thingie for lill old England,
so they're in my shed :-(.
however i'd never be one to turn down a shopping trip it would be such
a hoot !!

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
OH MAN! That's so not fair! Don't they sell socket converters for stuff like that?!! *bangshead*

I'd adopt you, but I don't know where you OR your fish would sleep! >.<

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
resealing attempt number three happened today. broke the back of the caulk gun cartridge and said "screw it" and just dug it out and smeared it where it went. hopefully this works, otherwise i'm going to take a break from the annoying thing. grjekl;afjsdkl;.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
hang in there...:)
i feel your frustration..i tried to modify a rodent tank,which was silly
of me,and trying to sillycone lol was grrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
SO i filled the tank all the way, i think my last resealih job might have done the trick. of course the hose flipped around when i went to turn it on so there's water everywhere, buti haven't seen anything actively dripping out. i will give it more than a week before i set it up anyways, but my fingers are crossed so hard they might break!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
828 Posts
woot!
I hate it when the hose flips round. My apartments hose will suck out water if I turn it off IN water.
So when I came back out the 1st time I was scared when I saw the water level was halfway down, and then realized there wasn't any water on the ground and facepalmed myself.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
fingers crossed no leaks.
i left a hose once,and it nearly emptied a tank :-(

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Still one spot. aghhhhh this tank better last FOREVER. one more try with just a bit more in one corner....then i will really probably give up
Posted via Mobile Device

61 - 80 of 473 Posts