Tropical Fish Keeping banner

181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
So there is yet another empty white spot shell- down to one adult and just two babies that i can see. yellows are all doing great. the mystery snails are all alive still, pest snails are still abundant but I'm seeing fewer new ramshorns and more pond snails.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
My last white spot adult might be dead. I'm not sure. the shell moves a bit but that could be other critters knocking it around. i still am seeing white spot babies, and my yellows all still seem to be okay.

i don't think i will replace them until i can have a whole sulawesi biotope.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
they eat whatever the other snails eat in the tank which is something. not really sure what exactly but i feed every night and other snails don't seem to be having problems. too scared to move the babies, other ones died!! i really wanted to sell some to my friends but :(

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I'm sorry you're having a hard time with your snaileys, Bek! I hope you figure out the problem and get it fixed so those babies grow strong! *hugs*

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
THREE CHEERS FOR EQUILIBRIUM! AND IZZY! AND BEKAH AND HER SNAILS!!!
I'm telling you - TFK peeps just BLOW MY MIND WITH AWESOMENESS!!!
(Seriously sweet of you, Izzy - you're the BEST!!! <3 )

I guess it's too soon to know if there have been any changes for the positive with the sweet little snailies yet? Please keep us updated, Bek!!! (and don't forget to test your water, cuz' I want to know ALL about it!)
*fingers crossed* that this does the trick!

181 - 198 of 198 Posts