Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. That first list you get to of forums is very long and requires scrolling. I would like to be able to roll up a section of forums so only the section title is visible and between sessions. It would make it quicker and less effort to get to where I go and would encourage logging in, if that's desireable.

It is starting to sound complicated to me but I think it would be worth it.

Thanks,
Steven

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I'll try it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi. That first list you get to of forums is very long and requires scrolling. I would like to be able to roll up a section of forums so only the section title is visible and between sessions. It would make it quicker and less effort to get to where I go and would encourage logging in, if that's desireable.

It is starting to sound complicated to me but I think it would be worth it.

Thanks,
Steven
Tried it, works fine. I only have freshwater. I minimized Saltwater Fish and Coral Reef Tanks. It would be great for me if the section "Saltwater Fish and Coral Reef Tanks" could be divided into 2 sections, Fresh and Saltwater, so I could minimize the saltwater section and get down to Freshwater faster, but that's just me :)

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Tip: If you're a regular, you might consider creating a folder of bookmarks to your favorite sub-forums.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tip: If you're a regular, you might consider creating a folder of bookmarks to your favorite sub-forums.
Belated thanks for the tip, AbbeysDad! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts