Tropical Fish Keeping banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
The first dog I had as a kid wasn't really loyal or unloyal, just.. dumb, to be honest. She'd just go up to anyone, and was really daft. I still loved her dearly, though. But I've also had dogs that were just the opposite.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Persians are gorgeous but too much maintenance for me. We are sort of a wash and wear set at my house: all siamese and oriental shorhairs. And my own hair is quite short, too.

Are the cats trained? It's more a love of life and of play, I think, that results in them coming to the door with a toy to throw.

·
Registered
139 Posts
2 All white huskies with blue eyes here :) never had a cat but my wife wants one.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Huskies! Love 'em! I Had a Norwegian Elkhound many years ago. I ran, back in those days. Couldn't keep up with one now!

Hows the brushing going, BTW?

·
Registered
313 Posts
add a poll to this thread

BTW Dog

·
Registered
313 Posts
I loved dogs when I was growing up but have not had the opportunity to own one since. Being a single working person does not lend itself to responsible dog ownership.
^
l
Debatable

·
Registered
322 Posts
There are doggie day cares, I know, and dog walkers, but the poor guy would spend more time with the baby-sitter's than with me! If I have a dog, I really want to be around the dog a lot.

But I hope I can one day have a dog again.

·
Registered
313 Posts
True dat

41 - 49 of 49 Posts