Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about the "Aquariums" section of my profile that is on the side of my posts above my avatar. How do I remove tanks from the list or from Fishtanks.com? There is a tank setup on that list and site that I no longer use. Sorry if this needs clarifying. I find it hard to explain for whatever reason.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hey no problem.... go to the Aquarium Log up on the horizontal blue bar. Any changes you make and "save" in there will show up for us to view in the Aquarium Tab under your UserName.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey no problem.... go to the Aquarium Log up on the horizontal blue bar. Any changes you make and "save" in there will show up for us to view in the Aquarium Tab under your UserName.
Thanks. Where is the "Aquarium Log" option? I can't find any save change options in just the aquarium section.

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
Thanks. Where is the "Aquarium Log" option? I can't find any save change options in just the aquarium section.
Third heading from the left in the blue header at the top of every page, "Aquarium Log."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Third heading from the left in the blue header at the top of every page, "Aquarium Log."
Ok I know I'm being a pain, but do you mean here or on Fishtanks.net? On here the third heading at the top says "Calendar" and on Fishtanks.net there is no horizontal blue bar at the top of each page. I also searched on google "Bettafish.com Aquarium Log" and didn't find anything.

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
Ok I know I'm being a pain, but do you mean here or on Fishtanks.net? On here the third heading at the top says "Calendar" and on Fishtanks.net there is no horizontal blue bar at the top of each page. I also searched on google "Bettafish.com Aquarium Log" and didn't find anything.
Are you signing in to the Betta forum? That may be different. Sign in to TFK (TropicalFishKeeping).

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Oh I'm sorry I missed that. I never even thought you might be on BF. Oooops.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts