Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I opened the lid to my tank and saw these little bugs sitting on one of my plans that grew to the surface. Not sure what they are. I assume my fish will eat them but I have no idea where they came from.

·
Registered
1 Betta fish in a quarantine tank. 1 Mystery Snail, 5 Adult Trapdoor Snails in 3 gal. In Description
156 Posts
They look almost like baby snails.

·
Registered
1 Betta fish in a quarantine tank. 1 Mystery Snail, 5 Adult Trapdoor Snails in 3 gal. In Description
156 Posts
I kind of see the legs maybe some kind of underwater insect? They seem larger and more advanced then the average parasite.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I kind of see the legs maybe some kind of underwater insect? They seem larger and more advanced then the average parasite.
Ya it’s just strange how they just appeared one day. They’re obviously not dumb either because they haven’t entered the water yet, they just sit on top of that one leaf

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sorry I couldn't reply I was on vacation for 10 days with no internet. Try adding some Aquarium Salt it once killed parasites for me idk if it works on everything though. Lol just realizing I use Aquarium Salt for literally everything. I mean it work though soooo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts