Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of lots of Texas Holey Rock. I'm willing to pay a fair price for it, and shipping. PLEASE post if you have any, it's impossible to find a seller in north alabama.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Good luck and I hope someone has some at a reasonable price. I've had serious problems finding it as well.

Reactions: caboyett

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me about it. Drove 2 hours, to pay $2.50 per lb, just to get my tank set up. I would've loved to have gotten 150 lbs but at that price... Come on lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Holey rock

If you don't driving to Cleveland Tn. Aquatic den has some and may even sell it on their website The Aquatic Den - *Ask about our maintenance and installation services!**Weekly Specials*           MARINE:assorted zoa frags:  reg $19.99, sale $9.99!!!branching Montipora frags:  reg $29.99, sale $19.99!!!blastomussa wellse frags:  reg $44.99, sale . I was just in there and they had quite a few pieces they also have some really nice driftwood that i found to be cheaper than anywhere around. They also have a nice selection of fish if you drive check out ponds and plants in Dayton Tn. they have the best selection of central American cichlids I have every seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts