Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Ansistrus from the UK, yes l do have an Ansistrus for over a year now, he's called Jeff lol. Well l now have a 120 litre aquarium that contain 5 black Phantom Tetra's, 3 Cory's, 3 zebra loaches, 1 male guppy , 1 endler. I was thinking of getting 4 Rummy nose Tetra's and 2 small Angles, l was wondering if it would be too over crowded? I have had them all over a year now. Have an out side canister filter and an sir stone in place

·
Registered
38 Posts
hi :grin2: I strongly recommend you don't put 2 angels in a tank that small but one should work. I also would advise against having an angel with a school of 5 black phantom tetras and those livebearers as they can both be nippy to an angels long fins. also i would rather add more than 4 rummy-noses as they like to be in larger groups. if you want an angel and rummy-noses i suggest this stocking
-1 angel
-7 rummynose tetras
-3 corys
-3 zebra loaches

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Going with above, both loaches and cories appreciate groups of 6+ so i would reccomend rehoming one group and increasing the size of the other...

Endlers are also likely to end up as a snack.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Going with above, both loaches and cories appreciate groups of 6+ so i would reccomend rehoming one group and increasing the size of the other...

Endlers are also likely to end up as a snack.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
just so i don't look crazy saying that 3 cory and 3 zebra thing in my stocking list i just have a habit of saying 3 for corys and loaches because most people i talk to irl say that buying 6 "useless cleanup crew" fish is too expensive and three is a much less expensive group to recommend to people and i can at least be sure the fish can at least be in a group. but in other words i do agree with aussieJJdude on the whole 6 thing XD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts