Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you followed through my building process of the 55g which was set up and planted 5 days ago.

After that I set up & planted my 10g, which I had to re-do yesterday because of bad gravel, so that's all set & cycling too now.

That left me with not knowing what to do on a sunny Sun with 78F outside so I set up tank No3 a 45g which is filled and awaiting its plant shipment hopefully mid next week.

So there's a total of 3 up & running (no stock in non yet). Which now leaves me with wondering what to do with the rest of this lovely Sunday :-D and the ever lasting mysterious question 'Will Angel be back to having 6 tanks before Christmas' :lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Get on a plane to Brazil, hire a guide, and canoe up a river collecting plant and fish samples. Watch out for the logs, they have teeth, and oh by the way that's not a bird it's a mosquito!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its actually been like this for weeks on end now, does get chilly at night here, but the days are nice and warm enough to be out there in a Shirt. We're in the beautiful State of Tennessee now :)

I took advantage of the nice weather and the tank matter and my doggies all at the same time and went out in the woods for a super long walk with the pup's and collected bunch of leaves for the shrimp tank. So in the end of the day everybody had a nice day outside :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts