Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
before you think about getting something to kill them, think about the other option.

you could send them to someone. i would gladly pay shipping and take them.

that way, you got rid of them, another person got some new pets for there aquarium, and they didn't have to die. :D

that is if i can buy them. if you would want to send them to me i can pay shipping but there is a small chance that i can't. i won't go into detail why i may not be able to.

anyway, it's a win win win situation. :)

·
Banned
1,591 Posts
caferacermike said:
Most 2 parts are the same type of thing. B Ionic has just seemed to really work well. Typically one part is ALK and the other is the CA. Once you see a bit of coraline start, scrape it lightly with a stiff toothbrush. It will release spores and quickly reproduce. Coraline actually prefers under 10K lighting and can recess in higher K settings. Many SPS reefers can't get it to grow in their tanks due to the intense lighting.
If that isnt the truth. When I added my 20K MH's I lost all pink corraline. Then I was getting green all over the place. Now its being replaced by the pinks and dark reds. Another thing I never knew about useing a stiff toothbrush. See no matter how long he have done something there is always something to learn.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts