Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have recently inherited a tank of 3 angelfish from a roommate, the tank was quite murky and didn't have many hiding spots/features.

I did a clean of the tank and added some more plants as I have read that this is what they like? Since doing this two of the fish appear to be picking on the other?

Is there anything I can do to help with this or will it settle down after a few days?

Apologies if this is an obvious question just trying to make their living conditions as good as possible!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I have recently inherited a tank of 3 angelfish from a roommate, the tank was quite murky and didn't have many hiding spots/features.

I did a clean of the tank and added some more plants as I have read that this is what they like? Since doing this two of the fish appear to be picking on the other?

Is there anything I can do to help with this or will it settle down after a few days?

Apologies if this is an obvious question just trying to make their living conditions as good as possible!!
Does the one they are picking on appear to have recently changed before they started doing this? As in its not become ill at all??

·
Registered
142 Posts
angelfish are beatiful im sad my boyfriend is upset becuase this fucking bitch fights with him and blames on him for taking his shit hes not even taking it im about to go to her fucking house and grab her hair and puch her shes a fucking bitch

·
Registered
142 Posts
my boyfriend can go back to her and fucking kill her becuase he punched this guys just 1 punch and he was dead

1 - 6 of 6 Posts