Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be using this thread to share the process of my planted 75 gallon dubbed "Angel Paradise".

Resealed and ready to GO!!

Cloudy cloudy. Ick!

Clearin' up

Got me some driftwood!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got some cobomba and a ruffled sword

Started finding some random cute snails

Babies are gettin bigger

Got a rubberhead pleco, Dirt Devil AKA DD

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tried a pigloo hidy...the babies kept getting stressed when forgetting the way out. Went back to the volcano

Babies are atleast a quarter size now

The oak leaves weren't holding together anymore....took em out and got a moppy loachy. He now has 2 maple leaf piles. His 6 brown kuhli buddies are sitting in QT right now. Hopefully they'll buddy buddy up

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Looks good! Yay babies!
Your plants look a little.. off, I will say. Is it just the photos? o_O

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I'm currently battling some algae ATM. It seems to lurve the hornwort the most. And, I can't tell, but I'm either loosing some leaves on the cobomba or someone is secretly nomming on them.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Looking cute :D
Love to see where this will go!

Reactions: FishyFishy89

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have found someone via a facebook group that has a pair of striped kuhlis for OMP.
I've had gotten a school of solid kuhlis for OMP, but he just doesn't seem to be bonding with them. Hopefully he'll bond with these guys. They ship out in 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got me some new plants! Got some corkscrew vals and anacharis. I planned on 3 vals but I got 1 free! So awesome :) I also borrowed a few stems from the bushels I got and put em in the betta tank. I dont know why, but Spike's original anacharis died off.

I'm convinced that my floaters multiplies when I'm asleep.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah, I'm also convinced that something has been nomming on my combomba....it just doesn't appear to be growing back. Even with the tablets under them.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! I really love it. Me and hubby, I are arguing over what is gonna go in the guinea pig's area when she passes. I said another fish tank or two, he says a storage area for his airsoft stuff and a gun safe xD

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
LOL, maybe make it into half your stuff & half hubby stuff?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol....too small of an area to do that. It'd probly be just big enough to fit another 75 gallon. He's very much against another aquarium. So I probly won't win this war. ;)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
lol....too small of an area to do that. It'd probly be just big enough to fit another 75 gallon. He's very much against another aquarium. So I probly won't win this war. ;)
Maybe accidentally buy another tank and quicky stock it with fitlers and such so he doesn't sell it
You can win :-D

Reactions: FishyFishy89

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The solids like the sand bunches. They've been digging around and I almost barely see them. Every now n then they come out and do the loachy swim at night when the lights are off xD

Here's OMP fending off a piggy angel from the algae wafer

1 - 20 of 54 Posts