Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread will be dedicated to gouramis and ctenopomas only.

Folks, please share photos of your beloved anabantids.:mrgreen:

Trichopsis pumila

Will consider posting more photos this week if I can.:)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a picture of my new babies, licorice gouramis (Parosphromenus deissneri).:love:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More photos of my licorice gouramis (Parosphromenus deissneri). The male has very pretty colors (shown on last two photos).:shock2: Female is shown in first two photos.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the sparkling gourami (Trichopsis pumila). Both of mine have grown quite a lot since I bought them a month ago.:)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's Indian almond leaf.:brow: Contains heavy amounts of tannins fit for the soft acidic water lovers.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
well lets see what we can find here.. :)

a shot of one of my blue gouramis hanging out with one of the severums :)

a fairly young shot taken a few months ago when they were still growing out in my 29 gal.

ahhh smurfette :) one of my beloved female bettas. sad thing is, I had 2 that looked similar, one I liked, one I didnt. Im not 100% sure that smurfette is the one that lived :( but hey, i know this is def a pic of her lol

this is margret. RIP wee girl :( she died before I realized that I needed a current disruptor for my filter outflow.

this here is my 10 gallon female betta tank. I feed every other day and the water is still BOOMING with milky white green cloudyness lol but ill fix it!

·
Registered
333 Posts
picture of my pair of pink kissing gouramis:

the pic isnt the best by any means, it was taken on my cell phone :roll:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First post edited with an added note. All betta photos must be posted in the betta forum's sticky thread titled "Betta Photos".:)

Guys, please add more gourami and ctenopoma pics.;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just curios, But can the "blue gourami's" be yellow? Looking at he photos, I have a fishie that looks similar but a vibrant yellow colour? This fish was left in my care when my friends decided to give up their fish. I have since been trying to figure out what it is. It's got the long "whiskers" and is about maybe 1.5" and has a swirly black pattern over its lower fins.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
ust curios, But can the "blue gourami's" be yellow?
Yes, sounds like you have a gold gourami.

Here's my Pearl. She has such a sweet personality.

·
Registered
16 Posts
lol my 2 sparkling lilly and chester they are still just about an inch long in my 15 gal

1 - 20 of 68 Posts