Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have two tanks at the moment. A rekord 60 and rio 180. I'm giving the Rio 180 a complete overhaul soon and will post updated pics at a later date. Here are a few for now :)

^^^ spot Sid ^^^

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Brie. I have some bogwood soaking which I'm going to add once the tannins have stopped leaching, and I'm going to take some of the amazon swords out and replace with mid and foreground plants, just waiting for the order to arrive from greenline. :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Diggin BOTH set ups!

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Hi Kate,
Your tanks are very nice. :shock2:
More pics of Sid.:crazy::mrgreen:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Sid's the greatest. :love:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yes, beautiful tanks! You also must have a great camera to take such nice close-ups of your fish, without any flash or reflections.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks blue gourami.

The camera I have isn't actually very good, and it takes me loads of pictures to get a decent one.

For every good one, there's about 50 rubbish ones! :x

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I finally got round the sorting out the Rio 180 today - adding mopani wood and a selection of plants. Here's a pic :)

L

·
0 Posts
Your tank is beautiful, I never had good luck with live plants when we had our community tank.

katherine73 said:
I finally got round the sorting out the Rio 180 today - adding mopani wood and a selection of plants. Here's a pic :)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Me neither, Lauri.:mrgreen:
Her tank is quite nice.:D

·
Registered
620 Posts
Very nice...I'm debating on something here, your tank looks bigger than my tank and mine is a 55 gallon! Your's seems to have more width, but the same length...I'm just looking at where you have the wood in the picture. How many gallons is it? Nice tank :lol:

1 - 20 of 149 Posts