severum

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Keep up the good work, Shane.

L

·
0 Posts
Beautiful fish bolty. I see you like the larger species, I do as well, have 2 oscars and two clownknife.
What size tank do you have the jag in?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
llaustin said:
Beautiful fish bolty. I see you like the larger species, I do as well, have 2 oscars and two clownknife.
What size tank do you have the jag in?
the jags was in the tank with cats only, they was in a 4x2x2, the male jag was in there 1st (about a week) then i dropped in the female, he puffed and waved and gave her kisses so i took some pics turned off the light, the morning after i had a dead jag :evil: :evil: :evil: so thinking the midas would mix with him put them in the mix :? only took the midas a hour maby 2 tops and then no jags at all :shock: same again put them in turned off the light and went to bed, got up (like i say) about a hour or 2 afdter going to bed 4 a drink and a peek just to see how they was doing, i just payed £40 4 that jag :cry: :cry:

still the midas is doing good

i have tryed clown K's b4 but with no luck

Shane :wink:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brie said:
Oh, that's too bad :| Beautiful fish and great photos though :)
thanks Brie

more jag pics this was my fave jag, a split tank made me rehome him (and all my others 2)

yeah that is a malawi in there :shock:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Awesome. How long do they take to get that big? And do they like it when you hold them :wink: hehe.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jsm11482 said:
Awesome. How long do they take to get that big? And do they like it when you hold them :wink: hehe.
not sure about the fish im holding but i had a inch fish go to a 8 inch fish with in a year (red devil), and people say jags are fast going but i find they are a slow grower, the nice gold jag i had 4 about a year if not more and he only put on a couple of inches.

Shane

1 - 15 of 15 Posts