Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again. When will I ever learn.:roll: I bought a new male blue ram. He was very thin and seems being bullied to death by other rams.:blink: He's now under my care.:doh!:

I tend to become a softie(am I?:squint: )when it comes to fish kept in poor conditions.

Others were 4 black angels with tattered fins and one discus who suffered heavily from hexamita. Those are now ok after being under my care.:mrgreen: Maybe I could be a fish nurse or am I soft in the head?:crazy: :dunno:

·
Registered
13,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oceane said:
:lol: Nice of you to do ...The new Mother Teresa for fish...
:blink:
Correction. If you are referring to the same gender, it's St. Martin de Porres.:tongue:

·
Registered
13,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oceane said:
Correction. If you are referring to the same gender, it's St. Martin de Porres
Who was he Blue? The only St Martin I know shared a cloak with someone? :roll:
The one who cares for lots of animals.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blue_gourami45 said:
I believe it was St. Francis of Assisi that cared alot for animals :)
Now I'm confused as to which one of the 2 saints are we referring about.:crazy:
Never mind.:crazy:

·
Registered
706 Posts
But, yes, you are a good person, Blue, to take in the sick fish :) At the pet store i work at, i have seen a few fish that are missing an eye :cry: I have a one-eyed blue gourami that I 'rescued' from the store, but today saw a small, fan tailed goldfish with one eye, a black moor with one eye, and a dwarf gourami with one eye. I guess i can't save them all, though i doubt anyone will want to pay for a fish like that :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
:) You would be surprised! I know the daughter of a fish importer who has a huge tank with only handicapped fish and they all have such personalities...yet originally they were all meant to be euthanised. Keep it up Blue, some people have a mission in life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.