Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
wow bolty, thats one hell of a picture, guess we wont all be running out to buy 1 of them!!! :wink:

·
Registered
224 Posts
bolty said:
fiona said:
wow bolty, thats one hell of a picture, guess we wont all be running out to buy 1 of them!!! :wink:
some people will as they are flogging then at porton garden center :shock:
o god, not that place, dont even go there!!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
the best place round here you can go is Wilton. :D
its a small shop but the guy there knows evrything there is to know about fish. the shop is phat, you go out the back and the tank set up he's got is just mad!!! :eek:mg:
its called PT Aquatics, buy the market square, you should go visit him.
i always phone him if i need some advice or help.
he's even saved the live of my Yoda, bless him, he knows his stuff!!!! :thankyou:

·
Registered
224 Posts
i wouldnt use porton again.
thats where i when wheni brought my tank.
the advice they gave me was crap, the fish they said were best for beginers were prob the worst and they were no help when i had problems :cry:

·
Registered
224 Posts
yep, thats my name.

they advised me that the best starter fish were gouarmies, they only sold me males and all they did was fight.
they also said guppies and again all they did was fight and die!!!!

when i phoned them for advice they couldnt help me with anything, any problems with the water etc there were crap.

they didnt tell me out about cycling the water and theysaid that after 2 days witht the water in the new tank it would be k to put the fish inb!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.