Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mods,

I was just wondering if it is possible or even a good idea to have a link somewhere on the bettafish.com home page or other way to access tropicalfishkeeping.com. You can access bettafish through TFK, but not the opposite way around... Yet there are lots of us who keep more then just bettas and would enjoy the convenience of easier access to that info.

So, could this be done?

PS... Any news on the wild section that I suggested and was voted on a couple of months ago?

Thanks a bunch,
Matt :)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Wild Betta section- We agreed that we were going to have that section. I'll make sure to bring that up with the admin :)

As for the TFK thing, it's a hierarchy issue. To understand it better, Bettafish is part of TFK. But TFK isn't part of Bettafish.... Imagine it like a big tree,TFK is the main trunk and BF is just a branch. If TFK goes down, BF will too... but if BF gets cut off, TFK will be business as usual. It's simply not possible to have the trunk give rise to the stem and the stem again to give rise to the same trunk from which it grew...

Did I confuse you even more? I suck at explaining things :p but I guess what i'm trying to say is that I do not believe it to be achievable on a technical level...BUT, I'll ask Yungster our admin about that too ^_^

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
It sure is a fabulous idea... if we can find a way to do it! Thanks Matt!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I see the link has been added, along with the wild betta section. Thanks so much, mods! You guys are awesome.
I see the TFK link but I don't see the Wild Betta section. Can you tell me where to look for it? (We should have added a link to the Turtle section too while we were at it.)
For some reason I'm not seeing it. Thx.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts