Tropical Fish Keeping banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Im getting bn would that mean after cycling and setting up tank plants, i could add one maybe 2 months later??

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
not sure what plants they will feed on coz i've never had BN. i have a book that helps me with fish and it said they would but not what type

·
Registered
890 Posts
Ok kl

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
not sure what plants they will feed on coz i've never had BN. i have a book that helps me with fish and it said they would but not what type
ah well i'll just have to find out then. i've had them before and they never ate my plants, but then my past fishies never went by what the book said :p

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
lol it seems books and RL has a thin line or separation plus a grey area lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
lol it seems books and RL has a thin line or separation plus a grey area lol
i think it depends a lot on the individual fish. people dont give fish enough credit as individuals imo :p i had a pair of corys once that defied everything i've ever read since joining this site by surviving salt, cycling tanks and one disaster that killed all the other fish in the tank at the time. they were Supercorys! hehehe

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
thats true.fish are speacial as are humans.we don't give them enough credit sometimes. there are always those special ones that break the rule. defy it or bend it lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
thats true.fish are speacial as are humans.we don't give them enough credit sometimes. there are always those special ones that break the rule. defy it or bend it lol
yep :p
well i guess i'm getting a BN, unless those loaches turn out to be $5...i'll give it lots of cucumber and hope it doesn't go for the plants :|
thanks for all your help! off to bed now, it's 1:30 am here :shock: lol!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
nite nearly 12 am here =)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Its only 5 pm here!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
really?? you must be in the US

·
Registered
890 Posts
Im in england

·
Registered
890 Posts
Kl

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
lol my moms in England not sure when she's coming back. she's gonna get the shock of her life.all her pond fish died not long after she went to England

·
Registered
3,553 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Owch that doesnt sound good!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Owch that doesnt sound good!
yup doesn't smell good either.dad called about the stench and wanted me to come over and fix it. i sent a maid and a condolence card on my behalf :lol:

41 - 60 of 95 Posts