Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
OMG...that pleco is huge! How many gallons is your tank? You must have some extreme filtration to keep your water looking so nice with that bad boy in there. :shock:
It's hard for me to get a feel for the "size" of your other fish because of your pleco, lol.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Nice tank & fish, love the rock work on the left. What size tank is that?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi' my tank is 4FT long.I do have 2 powerheads one each side of the tank.I bought the pleco when it was around 2'' long that was a few years ago.I did'nt know at the time that they grow so big LOL.Mark

·
Registered
225 Posts
OMG looks like a nuclear sub off to the right there! You must be a great fish keeper for those large fish to be in such a small area and be so healthy.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Great Job with your tank. Looks like everyone is trying to outgrow the tank on you. You are doing a great job keeping up with the cleaning from the look of it. Everything is so squeaky clean and nice looking. Great fish too! I bet you love watching them.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
nice plec huge one too.. do the kissing fish really kiss in the tank?? i know they are fighting or lip locking but they look like kissing. how often do they do it??

·
Registered
890 Posts
Wow! What a nice pleco, he is very nice!1 U must have some good filtration, especially fro all those fish! What fish do u have in there??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts