Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
the guy with the long legs like a spider is a shrimp right? i think i saw them here once and they're scary! they look like something out of an alien movie that crawls on the ceiling them attacks ur face! :shock2:

·
Registered
82 Posts
o really? i did see them here in a pet store but he told me they were shrimp... note to self...don't shop at store that doesnt even know what's in it's tanks!lol :lol:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice fish/Pics. Would love to see full tank shots of all of your tanks:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
yea, #4. still think they're scary! definitly cool looking but still, ild be afraid that ild be up in the night for water or something and ild walk by the tank and it would be looking and me and ild be looking at it and then bam!! ild be a goner... :shock2: :cry:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
trreherd said:
what kind of plants are they?
I think they are called Shaving Brush
What kind of anenamones?
At this time I've not IDed them. I think the purple one is called a Amphiprion frenatus , and the pale tan/pink one is a Rose anemones.
Not 100% sure on these IDs :?: :?:

·
Registered
675 Posts
''walk by the tank and it would be looking and me and ild be looking at it and then bam!! ild be a goner...
''
I saw one of those at my lf and there relly cool looking how they pick around with all there claws.
I couldent amagine one of those eating my but A long time ago i wanted a eel tank and i could amagine the thing with half its body out of the tank just staring at my :evil:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts