Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
No changes in it yet. Still waiting for the day all the plants drop their leaves and die.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think you're going to have to wait a long time for that. Everything is looking great! As long as your cat doesn't jump in for a sunbath lol!

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think you're going to have to wait a long time for that. Everything is looking great! As long as your cat doesn't jump in for a sunbath lol!
Ohhhh it has a vesa top on it! Soo she will have to break that first. Not saying that can't happen as she has done that once before! Through she never broke it enough to fall in.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So I got tired of the big piece of wood on the left side of this tank. It was taken too much room and you can't really see behind it. Soo its gone! I also thought I would move the stems to the back of the tank. Well I say thought because they have already rooted into the dirt and they are kinda stuck! :shock: Would have never guessed that. Ohh and the Java Fern went MIA...... lol

[/URL

]

These next pics are upside down and I have no clue as to how that happened but you still get the pics! :lol:

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
new leaf! so cute :3
A suggestion on the moss. if you tie it closer to the substrate it wont dry out as easily :3

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Um...I dunno XD like with a cotton thread or something?

moss likes moist wood. if your wood isnt soaking up some moisture the moss there will certainly dry out :(

Laying the moss on the substrate should work but in my opinion moss looks better when it's taken over a piece of wood

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
It looks like everything is growing so well for you in there! Swooning for the lil' Coffeefolia leaf - they're SO pretty when they first come out, just like the color of coffee with cream (and extra sugar!). Thanks for nabbing me the shots - even though I was being naughty and making you work extra for teasing! :p

The tank is looking great, John - and you haven't lost a single plant yet, have you?!!! I knew you'd rock it! Time for a new full-tank shot, maybe? Please? ^.^

21 - 40 of 98 Posts