Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is gorgeous!! I was looking into your background post... It looks so amazing all together!!!!! Those angels really pop out with it and it looks so realistic!

Reactions: Alasse

·
Registered
152 Posts
I absolutely love this tank, great job.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I love the white gourami in there too. He get along with the angels? My angel and gourami do -not- get on, first nip(both at that! Instantly) I moved the gourami to the community tank. lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The gourami is too busy chasing is partner lol They are a pair & The angels dont take any notice of the gouramis.

The tank is quite peaceful actually

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Right on. It's really a gorgeous tank, I love your color choices. I wanted to do that with my 55, well something similar...but my grandma kinda pitched a fit about all those "White fish" in there. lol
I have some white fish I fought hard for, but mostly it's what she chose color-wise...the mixes are lovely though. She's all for reds, orange, black and blues. Kinda a mish mosh really. x.x

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ugh this tank is just to die for. >.< <3 They all look very good too! I love that angel in the center.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Updated pic

11 Angels
12 Black widow tetras
1 Black ghost knife
1 Common bristlenose
1 Albino bristlenose
2 Platinum gouramis

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's beautiful, very serene. I love the white angels on the dark background and white sand, very nice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts