Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a 29 gallon freshwater planted tank and am about to start a 55 gallon reef tank. I am new to salt water and have a few questions about stocking this tank. I have a list of fish I like and think are a good size for the tank. Obviously I would not add all these fish I just want to know out of my list what fish are most compatible together and are best for this size and type of tank. The fish I'm interested in are....
Clown fish
Firefish
Yellow Watchman Gobby
Maybe some sort of Blenny
coral Beauty Angel
Flame Angel
green chromis
Yellowtail Damselfish
Spotted Mandrin
royal gramma
six line wrasse
longnose hawkfish

If there are any other fish suggestions I would love to hear them. Also I need suggestions on corals and Invertebrates for beginners. I like to plan stuff out and feel like I could get better answers here than the fish stores may give me! Thanks! :-D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys so much for the input! it helps me a lot. I plan to start setting up in a few weeks and I'm sure I will have more questions! Also what's the deal on anemones? Are they difficult to care for? I have read different things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.