Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The tank is heading for a rescape....got a plan, just gotta get the time to get in there and do it, but it will be happening lol

The goldies are growing nicely and i want them to be able to utilise more of the tank room, so plan is to remove quite a bit of the plants and wood. I will, if possible, be going back to using some live plants for this tank.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Updated pic. Had to rescape to catch all the pep and common BN juvies to sell (scuse the nets hanging, they are holding the BN waiting for new owners to pick up). Added in another 20 or so pep juvies to growout ready for sale.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Did a huge water change on the tank today....

Water level dropping, enough water was left just to keep the goldies able to swim in

Refilled and all pretty again

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Wow, I like it!
I thought that goldies don't like a lot of flow, but it looks like your little guys are enjoying it quite a bit! :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oooohhh, those red plants are lovely! Where can I buy them? Or do you recall what brand they were? They are AWESOME! Are they silk? If you're not going to use them anymore, can I buy them off of you (looks like you've taken the red ones out in later pics)?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Oooohhh, those red plants are lovely! Where can I buy them? Or do you recall what brand they were? They are AWESOME! Are they silk? If you're not going to use them anymore, can I buy them off of you (looks like you've taken the red ones out in later pics)?
I got the red lotus plants at my LFS, i cant recall off hand, but if i can get to the LFS this week i'll take note of the brand if they still have them :)
They are silk yes

They are still in the tank, just with the angle i took the pic they are hard to see :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got the red lotus plants at my LFS, i cant recall off hand, but if i can get to the LFS this week i'll take note of the brand if they still have them :)
They are silk yes

They are still in the tank, just with the angle i took the pic they are hard to see :D
Awesome! Thank you!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts