Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my cousin might be upgrading one of her tanks from a 36 gallon bowfront to... something bigger come spring. If she does, she says she'd be willing to give me the old one. I was looking into what I might want if that happens and this is what I've come up with, please feel free to tell me if it's overstocked/something is outright incompatible, etc. I'm going to do more independent research on each but I figured I could ask here to see if I could even have all of them first.
14 Celestial Danios (I'm set on this having some of these)
12 Rummynose tetras (also set on this fish)
8 Zebra Danios
8 Harlequin rasboras
1 pearl gourami.

thoughts?

·
Registered
201 Posts
You might want to skip the zebra danios. Start with the rummynose, as they need time to settle in. (One of my favorites too!) They really pop with black water tanks. Aqua advisor is a nice site to consult.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to skip the zebra danios. Start with the rummynose, as they need time to settle in. (One of my favorites too!) They really pop with black water tanks. Aqua advisor is a nice site to consult.
aqadvisor.com? it doesn't work for me. I don't know what's wrong, but it doesn't load the right website any time I've tried it. Thank you for the advice, rummynose fish are gorgeous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts