Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for the kind words guys and girls :-D.

I'm pleased that it's finally at a point I'm happy with it. It's by no means complete, but it's starting to take shape.

I'm actually running skimmer-less and have been for a while now. No drawbacks so far, time will tell I suppose. The tanks far nicer without skimming, it's totally silent. I literally can't hear it, which is fairly important considering I use the room for audio recording/producing. :lol:

I may run a small refugium with a ton of cheato in to keep nitrates at bay if they become a problem.

I will take some more pictures when I get a chance, though there isn't tons to shoot at the moment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Having your computer in front is a great idea! Fish are so relaxing to me. When i get my tank im going to put it in my office just like that.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The tanks been taken down temporarily :-(. Everything is in a tall 2 foot until I get a chance to set the tank back up. Even the carpet is being replaced, so it might be a while.

The house just had to be decorated...apparently.

It won't go back where it was, I have gotten a new desk that the tank won't fit on. I'l have to knock a cabinet up. I'm thinking red sea max styling.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts