Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo this tank has been sitting idle with just substrate and a few fish. I finallly got around to scaping it. It will have quite a bit of growing in to do as most plants are more plantlets than plants lol

It will not be stocked for approx 2 weeks to give the plants a bit of time to settle in. As for whats going in it, yep i have an idea, but you wont know until they are actually in the tank :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic time

1st photo is before the resident RTBS comes out looikng for food

2nd photo is him out and about and the tiger barbs headed for cover

LMAO, he's a bit of a cranky pants at dinner time. Honestly i never see him unless i am nowhere near the tank and food has arrived lol

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Wow, looks awesome! I gotta admit, I would of never chosen those fish species to go into the tank, however you really opened up my eyes at all the "bad" fish species. :)
Like all the rest of your tanks, it looks awesome.

Reactions: Alasse

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
WOW, When i thought you couldn't make this look any better you managed to pull it off! :) I totally envious of you, you've got a talent we all die for.
Loved the vid too, I can see why you added the tiger barbs, they add some great action.

Reactions: Alasse

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated shot

As the barbs are getting bigger i am seeing them out more and more.....the tank now also has 3 zebra danios added (rescues), i will be adding at least another 3 to make them feel more comfy

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You wont be disappointed, i love this tank. They are so active in teh tank and amongst themselves

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This will probably be the last update for this particular setup

Fish and decor will be going to a different tank

And this tank itself is get readied for a totally different direction

1 - 20 of 20 Posts