Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off, hello ! i'm new to this forum . .
i have an empty 10 gallon i'd like to re-stock, and i'd like to find some really, really small fish to put in it. i found some rasboras that i like, however i don't know what they are or how i'll find them ! here are pictures. .

the website says this is boraras merah

boraras urolphthalmoides

and boraras brigittae

it'd be much easier to know what the common names of these are. if you have any other suggestions on pretty fish that are realllly small, i'd really appreciate it !

- thanks, amber

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha yeah ! i'm looking for fish that are more like. . 2.5 cm rather than inches. apparently all of those rasboras that i listed get 2.5 cm, but it'd really be easier on me if anyone knew a common name for them so i can try to find more information or try to order them online. as i said, any other suggestions of fish are appreciated, i don't necessarily have my mind set on these rasboras and i'd like to know if there are any other fish that are this small

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow ! that sounds like a lot. . haha. so i could have 20 of the rasboras and 10 corys ? that just doesnt sound right ! or did you mean 20 rasboras if i only got rasboras and 10 corys with only corys ?

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
awesome :) thanks ! i decided on 8 corys, 4 bumblebee shrimp, and 10 rasboras [Boraras merah]. not sure how i should order them, don't want to add too many at once and make the levels insane. should i get the plants first ?? i actually might try Marsilea quadrifolia, the four-leaf clover along with anubias nana.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.