I am currently running a 16 gallon tank with a Fluval C3. I've always wanted an invert tank but have never actually gotten around to setting one up. I was thinking about breeding snails (pond snails, mystery, ramshorn, etc.) as well as cherry shrimp to raise as live food for my fish in the 55 and 20 tanks. My questions are:
1) How many shrimp should I start out with?
2) Can I add a small crayfish (specifically CPO) as well?
3) Anyone have experience with Thai Micro crabs? I've heard they can coexist with shrimp?
1. the more you add, the quicker the colony establishes and the greater the chance in having more than one sex... i personally think that 6 to 10 is a good starting point....
2. if you want, dont see why not. keep the tank covered
3. cant get them in aus, but from what i gather they do fine with shrimp....
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.