Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (https://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
-   TFK.com Suggestions, Feedback, and Help. (https://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tfk-com-suggestions-feedback-help/)
-   -   Issue with app (https://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tfk-com-suggestions-feedback-help/issue-app-610114/)

BabyGirl77 09-27-2015 02:00 PM

Issue with app
 
I am having issues with the Petguide app bettafish.com forum. I sign in to the forum from my mobile phone, but when I check to see if I really am signed in, it still says that I need to sign in. Even when I sign in multiple times, it says that I need to sign in still. I have an android smartphone and yes I have the current Petguide app. The other forums that I am on, I stay signed in unless I sign out on the app. It is just the bettafish.com forum that I am having the issue with. I have tried signing out of the other forums on my phone and just having the bettafish.com forum open, but that doesn't work still says that I have to sign in to reply and/or see messages. It really is frustrating that I have to sign in multiple times over and over and still not be able to reply, post, or see messages from my mobile phone, unless I get on my computer. I would love to be able to use the forum from my mobile phone and not have to be on the computer all the time. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the computer I stay signed in unless I sign out.

Admin_Yungster 09-28-2015 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MP77 (Post 6640194)
I am having issues with the Petguide app bettafish.com forum. I sign in to the forum from my mobile phone, but when I check to see if I really am signed in, it still says that I need to sign in. Even when I sign in multiple times, it says that I need to sign in still. I have an android smartphone and yes I have the current Petguide app. The other forums that I am on, I stay signed in unless I sign out on the app. It is just the bettafish.com forum that I am having the issue with. I have tried signing out of the other forums on my phone and just having the bettafish.com forum open, but that doesn't work still says that I have to sign in to reply and/or see messages. It really is frustrating that I have to sign in multiple times over and over and still not be able to reply, post, or see messages from my mobile phone, unless I get on my computer. I would love to be able to use the forum from my mobile phone and not have to be on the computer all the time. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the computer I stay signed in unless I sign out.

Hi,

I just tested logging on an Android with the Petguide App and I was able to login and stay logged in. Are you using the new Petguide App or the old one?

Cheers,
Sheena

BabyGirl77 09-28-2015 02:08 PM

I am using the new one, because I am also a member on Fish Forums. With Fish Forums, Aquarium Forum, and Tropical Fishkeeping, I stay signed in; with bettafish.com I don't when using the Petguide app.

Admin_Yungster 09-29-2015 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MP77 (Post 6643058)
I am using the new one, because I am also a member on Fish Forums. With Fish Forums, Aquarium Forum, and Tropical Fishkeeping, I stay signed in; with bettafish.com I don't when using the Petguide app.

I thought I was having the same issue here. But I noticed that the second I signed in on this site, it kept me logged in. What I did noticed though was that when I go in the bettafish section on the petguide app, it looks like I'm not logged in but when I move to any discussion board, I'll be logged in again.

Lee, community support

BabyGirl77 09-29-2015 11:04 AM

I have tried that as well, but when I click on a topic, it just says loading then it goes back to the topics area. Yes I am still having issues. Like I said, the other three forums, Fish Forums, Aquarium Forum, and Tropical Fishkeeping, I am signed in and stay signed in; but with bettafish forum, I don't and unable to read what is in the topics.

Admin_Yungster 09-30-2015 09:40 AM

We're looking into this, however in the mean time can you please see if there are updates available for you in the play store?

Thanks!

Kyle

BabyGirl77 09-30-2015 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin_Yungster (Post 6649154)
We're looking into this, however in the mean time can you please see if there are updates available for you in the play store?

Thanks!

Kyle

Thank you so much. Please let me know as soon as it is fixed. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the petguide app, but that didn't work. All of my apps have auto-update, and automatically update. I have checked for updates in the play store and there are no updates available. I do have the new petguide app on my android.

Admin_Yungster 10-01-2015 09:58 AM

Thanks, let us know if you see any change until there is a fix.

-Marie, Community Support

BabyGirl77 10-01-2015 11:56 AM

Oh I definitely will. So far experiencing the same issues with the bettafish.com forum app of the Petguide app.

Admin_Yungster 10-07-2015 08:50 AM

Can you tell me your username on betta?

Kyle


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome