12-04-2011, 07:05 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by redchigh
well, it depends on how long you let it chew on you... It's rear-fanged so it has to kind of chew for a while... There are some reports of temporary muscle paralysis if enough venom gets injected. (nothing life threatening though, just in a limited area...)
I have more experience with a hognose than false water cobras, but I know my hognose is slightly venomous. Its the same with rear fangs, if he chewed for long enough and got a great grasp on your hand it would end up like a bee sting, the area would swell, go very numb and sore and last for a day or 2 which i can deal with if he ever got big enough to do so!
Have you ever seen tentacled snakes? Redirect Notice
Seriously strange snakes if you want a fully aquatic one.