03-24-2011, 07:11 PM
| || | It sounds like Ich. Are you sure that what you bought is a good treatment for ich? Seems strange you would still have spots if it the last day of treatment. I agree with the other post, that you do need to wait for even a week after spots disappear to consider moving fish. I found that turning the temp up on the tank also helps get rid of ich quicker as it speeds up the life cycle.
Originally Posted by alysalouise
I know its some sort of parasite, and i got lifeguard to treat it, tomorrow is the last day of the treatment, but i can still see the white spots all over some of my fish, some have it worse than other and some dont have it at all
but my question is, i wanna transfer all my freshwater fish into my 55 gallon tank, and i need to use the rock from the tank their in now, but i dont want to transfer this parasite
so how should i do so?