Oops! So sorry! I forgot about this sticky. I knew it was on the Betta Emergency thing, but I didn't know this forum had one. Here it is.
1. What is the size of your tank? 10 gallon QT
2. What are your water parameters? State the brand of test kit used. Ammonia, 0.0ppm/API
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water? FW
4. How long the aquarium has been set up? 6 months
5. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 6 fish total; 2 Lemon Tetras, 3 Corydoras, Swordtail
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? (this is the QT, I am QT the cories)
7. What temperature is the tank water currently? 74*F (usually 76)
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium? Yes, about 5 aponogeton bulbs. 1 full grown.
9. What filter are you using? State brand, maintenance routine and power capacity. I think it is an Aqua-Tech 5-15 Power Filter
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)? Airstone setup.
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)? There is alot of natural sunlight. 9350k lighting 13 hours a day, on a timer.
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate? Unfortunately, I ran out of de-chlorinater a week ago. Getting some today. Way behind on WC.
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule? Once or Twice a day. Flakes, and occasionally Freeze-dried bloodworms.
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish? Bro has a whiteish, pinkish coloring, seemingly internal.
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis. No Treatments have been used in almost a month.
That is the little form-thingy. I don't have anyway to test nitrates, though. They are way to expensive at Walmart! 25 strips (that aren't accurate) for $13!
All the other fish seem fine. I have a movie that will show everything but I don't know how to post video. I don't have a YouTube accont, do I need one? I have the video and I just need help posting it.