08-30-2012, 06:13 PM
| || |
1. Size of tank?
plastic tote. 50 something liters.
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? 0
b. Nitrite? 0
c. Nitrate? will get if needed
d. pH, KH and GH? 7.8 n/a n/a
e. Test kit?
room temp (about 75)
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?
a week but has established filter
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
1 fantail goldfish. about 2 weeks.
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? no
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? barebottom
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
terra cotta pot medium
9. a. Filtration? ac70
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? none
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?
11. a. Water change schedule? weekly
b. Volume of water changed? 50%-75%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap
d. Water conditioner used? prime
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
12. Foods?currently not being feed for 3 days, plus too weak to eat. were feed nls pellets.
How often are they fed?
once a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? not moving much, but still eating, sitting at top, flipping upside down.
b. Appearance of poop? orange (i think thats from the nls)
c. Appearance of gills? breathing heavily
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? no
b. What meds were used? none
Last edited by allaboutfish; 08-30-2012 at 06:16 PM..