What is this - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-05-2010, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
New Member
What is this

Ok my in one of my tanks there is these almost microscopic worm looking things. What are they? They are way to small to take a picture of.
lowco1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 04-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Gold Member
aunt kymmie's Avatar
Are they attached to the glass, moving around? Do they look something like this?:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg worms.jpg (2.4 KB, 14 views)

If you don't stand up for something you'll fall for anything...
aunt kymmie is offline  
post #3 of 3 Old 04-08-2010, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
New Member
Ya they look just like that and they are moving around on the glass. What are they? Can they hurt my fish?
lowco1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome