11-13-2006, 12:42 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by Blue
If I can remember, Melafix tends to have effects that make fish scratch on decors. This may apply to overdosing Melafix in the tank but then I doubt you'd ever overdose the Melafix in the tank considering you are quite cautious and careful with what you are doing.:)
Originally Posted by JouteiMike
Didn't notice them scratching on rocks/decorations. They do look like wounds, but I have no idea from what....wonder if it is linked to what happened to my black moor. Just seemed so sudden.
I doubt even the small wounds would kill a fish.
Yeah I made sure I did not overdose, I treated the tank for 60 gallons instead of 75. The black moors scales are starting to repair nicely.