02-07-2011, 05:21 PM
| || | I was referring to the super ich remover you mentioned in your title.
Originally Posted by aSpiritusSancti
Melaleuca is the active ingredient and its the API brand.
I've never heard of red belly barb. Do you have pics of this fish? Separate the culprits immediately before the stress could kill your angels.
My angel fish is sort getting bigger in his stomach... wont eat still. what should i do about that. Ill update you on the test. |
and my red belly barb is always going after my angel fish. he has snipped the top tip of his fin off. Maybe cause he knows hes weak?
And i stopped the treatment and i dont see no signs yet.
I feel like beating the bush in blindfolds. I need all the details as much as possible. Copy and paste the form below into your new reply and provide answers after each question.
1. Size of tank? |
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
9. a. Filtration?
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?
11. a. Water change schedule?
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?
d. Water conditioner used?
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
How often are they fed?
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.