08-18-2012, 07:08 AM
| || |
Someone suggested using half a gram for my tank, plus mixing the med in with some food for the fish to eat. I did all that last night. So far, the fish looks the same (which is making wonder how long it takes for him to start passing the worms. . .) and the plants looks ok, although, if they're harmed, it may take a couple days for that to happen. I suppose time will tell.
The platy ate the flakes soaked in the med with no complaints.
So should I wait a week or so before doing a water change and perhaps dosing the tank again?
And I bought a master test kit!
nitrate: 0 ppm
nitrite: 0 ppm
ammonia: was .25 ppm, but I fixed it (anyone have recommendations for any kind of ammonia lock, or should I just do water changes?)