I just noticed that I have a good amount of very small, white worms on the glass. They are maybe .25-75mm long. I do have some very small snails (hitch-hikers from the plants) but no fish at all. What should I do? Worry at all?
1. Size of tank? 15gallon
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? 0.00ppm
b. Nitrite? n/a
c. Nitrate? n/a
d. pH, KH and GH? n/a
e. Test kit? API
3. Temperature? 76
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? Fresh
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 3 weeks
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? none
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? none
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? live plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? hollow log, river rocks
9. a. Filtration? Aquaclear 20, 2 foam, one ceramic
b. Heater? 150w
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? 8-10hrs daily, stock hood
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? minor, 2 hrs
11. a. Water change schedule? weekly
b. Volume of water changed? 2gals
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap
d. Water conditioner used? Tetra safe
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? n/a
How often are they fed? n/a
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.