1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons): 5 gallon Mini-Bow
2. Is your aquarium setup freshwater or brackish water? Freshwater
3. How long the aquarium has been set up? November, approx.
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know) 6 Rasbora Het in for QT (yes, I know, overstocked but I figured they could handle it for two weeks)
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium? An Anubis Coffeefolia also in for QT
6. What temperature is the tank water currently? 78
7. What make/model filter are you using? Whisper 10
8. Are you using a CO2 unit? No
9. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? Indirectly a bit
10. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed? Today, 25%. Water tests were done prior
11. How often do you perform water changes? Weekly
12. How often and what foods do you feed your fish? Aqueon Color Enhancing Tropical Flakes, once in the AM
13. What type of lighting are you using and how long is it kept on? Incandescent, on for about 8 hours
14. What specific concerns bring you here at this time? One of the rasboras has a white bump on the very tip of it's bottom lip. He seems a bit more stressed than the others too (occasional clamped fins but that may just be because I keep trying to take a picture)
15. What are your water parameters? Test your pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
16. What test kit are you using and is it liquid or test strips? API Freshwater Master Kit of course
17. When was the last time you bought a fish and how did they behave while in the pet store tank? These guys on Friday, all the fish in the tank seemed fine
I keep thinking it could be the start of columnaris but I dunno...kind of looks like what jeaninel's fish had a few weeks back except a lot smaller. Just don't want to start treating without some other opinions. I have a bottle of Rid-Fungus on hand but that's about it.