04-28-2012, 09:45 AM
| || |
When this started 2 months ago he was in a tank with a 1m 1f yelllowtail acei, 1m3f Otopharynx lithobates, 3(including the sick one) zebra long plevic, 1f rusty, 2 common pleco, 3f jacobfrebergi. 65g tank with perfect 0's.
His new home, the one I tried putting him into yesterday is an 80g with 1m3f electric yellow, 1m 1f acei, 3(including the sick one) zebra long pelvic, 1m red zebra, 1m1f kenyi,2 common pleco,2 peacock eel and those 2 blue fish(I believe you were thinking electric blue zebra) I was asking about in that other post. I just converted this from gravel to sand so there may have been trace amounts of toxins but I had done a water change a couple hours previously. He was only in this tank 2 hours... probably a little less.
He was in a 20g hospital tank by himself most of the time, perfect 0's there as well. I moved him into a 10g a week ago. Also perfect 0's.