05-30-2007, 03:27 PM
| || |
White film has sort of gone still a little on the fins, it has spread to one of the other discus fins. The one in question has a mark on one side looks like it may be opening up or could just be a bad flick wound, have started treatment with myxazin and salt dips light will stay off for a day or two and co2 will stop as well. Thinking that it could be a bacterial infection rather then a parasite. sorry to say but been told that if the wound really starts to open up then i have no choice but to take him out and read him his last rights, i cant let him infect the other fish.