1. Size of tank = 48 x 18 x 24/ 75 gallon
2. Water parameters as of 12/28/12
a. Ammonia = 0 ppm
b. Nitrite = 0 ppm
c. Nitrate?20 ppm
d. pH, KH and GH = PH = 7.4
e. Test kit? API master test kit
3. Temperature = 82.7
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 57 days
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 5 angels 2 marble angels since october the leopards and colbalt blue almost 2 weeks all fish are under 2.5 incher accept the farrowella. The only fish that are new are the 3 angels the others i had since october
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? no, Im getting a quarantine tank atm. Probably should be ready before tomorrow night.
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? All fake
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Gravel.
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? 3 artificial caves 1 piece of drift wood
9. a. Filtration? Rena Filstar XP2, And a Internal UV sterilizer
b. Heater? Aquaclear 50
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? 5:00-20:30 the lights are on. Aquarium Equipment Model # 48PSDX, also a Top Fin LED bubble wand, but that stays off most of the time.
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? No
11. a. Water change schedule? Once a Month
b. Volume of water changed? 20%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap
d. Water conditioner used? API
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? Once a Month with the water change
12. Foods? Tetra Flakes, pellets, and waffers
How often are they fed? twice a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? Just the red lines and spots.
b. Appearance of poop? black
c. Appearance of gills? medium red
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? Not yet but i have some Triple Sulfa i was going to use once i had the med tank ready.
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary. I'm getting pic ready to post for you.